Sunday, March 16, 2008
Possibly Not a Blogger
So tonight I decided to admit to myself that I am not a blogger. I so enjoy reading others posts...they make me laugh, or make me cry with their wit, honesty, insight, and just pure randomness at times. I journal, boy do I journal, often twice/thrice a day...but I think that is my preferred way. My journals are so open that I might be ruined if anyone ever read one before my death. In fact, I have even covered the front page of older journals with the words "PLEASE DO NOT READ UNLESS I AM DEAD!" I've started abbreviating other people's names and needs, so that in the case of me losing my journal, or some day having a jerk friend who thinks me leaving it out somewhere is an invitation to page through a bit, other's private prayers requests will remain anonymous. Sometimes it's beautiful, sometimes it's messy...but always honest. When I start to write, my filter only has two settings...on or off. So I think it wisest for me to refrain from journaling online. Now if I was a witty and cleaver writer...it would be a different story! Alas, I have the gifts of serious and sap instead. :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment